Sliding Seas launched in Japan and Korea
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – September 17, 2021 – Mugshot Games, the independent studio of two Australian brothers, today announces the Japanese and Korean launch of their latest title, Sliding Seas.
Sliding Seas can now be played in 9 languages: English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian and Russian.
Sliding Seas is a Match 3 puzzle game where players rescue shipwrecked survivors to live on a tropical island, which they can grow into a thriving city. It features a new land-merging mechanic that adds a new dimension to Match 3, height!
- Easy to play, hard to master – endlessly fun and addictive!
- Unique gameplay – match and merge land to make islands
- Lots of game modes – ocean rescue, pirates, whirlpools and treasure
- A world of your own – grow and decorate your home island
- Earn rewards and prizes with daily missions and timed events
- Unlock cute VIP characters as you play
- Awesome power-ups and spectacular combos
- Hundreds of levels with more added all the time
Sliding Seas is the first puzzle title for Mugshot Games, after their tower defense classics, Digfender (2015) and CastleMine (2012), which have been downloaded over 4 million times.
Sliding Seas is available on iOS and Android.
iOS – https://apps.apple.com/app/sliding-seas/id1436245163
Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mugshotgames.slidingseas
Screenshots, app icons, logos and a fact sheet are available to download from the Sliding Seas press kit.